How consignment with George’s Toy Chest, LLC (GTC) works
How much money will I make?
Obviously this depends on the final sale price of your item and other variables such as the cost of shipping.
Here’s an example to give you an idea of what to expect:
$100 Sale price of item x
-$30 GTC Commission
-$15 PayPal and eBay fees
$45 GOES BACK TO YOU!!
It is time to clear out that clutter in your closets, garage and basement and convert it into cash!
Why should I pay a 30% commission to George’s Toy Chest?
We have the expertise and reputation to sell your items quickly and at the best price the market will bear. We take care of all the work. Here’s what we do for you:
- research for accurate pricing and relevant information for marketing purposes
- clean your item if necessary
- take many high-quality photos of your item in our photo studio and will also take video if relevant
- write persuasive description copy
- list your item in our ebay store where we are Powersellers, Top-Rated Sellers Plus, have an excellent feedback rating, and have success in selling more than 4,500 items
- handle all inquiries from customers
- safely and securely ship out your items (you don’t need to pay out of pocket for costly shipping supplies!)
- process credit card payments
When you sell on consignment with George’s Toy Chest, you really don’t have to do anything–we do it for you! Leave the hassle of selling your antiques and collectibles to us! We love what we do, know how to do it, and are successful at it!
If you are interested in learning more about selling with us on consignment, we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line at email@example.com. We can talk about the next steps which involve arranging a time where we can meet in person to review the items you would like to sell, as well as our consignment contract.